PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : What do you think about Mark Medlock?

Mrs_Robota
06.05.2007, 17:49
First I want to say that I am happy that Dieter Bohlen will produce again,
I see that german fans are very exciting with the succsess of Mark in DSDS4, and Dieter Bohlen is happy
Here you can hear a demo of the balad Now or Never

http://superstar.mybackstage.de/
(it's not really the Bohlen sound that I miss)
the thing is that in the chat I heard some fans saying Mark+bohlen the new Modern Talking... despiste I would like that in the album Dieter make a song with the MT style, I think the voice of Mark is not for that, even maybe he sound better in German.
I would like to read more non german opinions about MM

Silberelfchen
06.05.2007, 18:05
This is idle talk. Modern talking is not to replicate. Dieter knows this very good! :wink:
I mean, Mark is a good singer for Gospel and soul. I believe, that it's a happenstance for Dieter! So he can produce music in a new way, without snide tattle, and criticism. I wish much luckiness for Mark and Dieter. :D

Mrs_Robota
06.05.2007, 18:56
yes I wish good luck for both too, I am very curious in the next album...

Just Me
06.05.2007, 18:57
I've already said my opinion in Mark Ist SuperStar. Please look there! :mrgreen:

Mrs_Robota
06.05.2007, 19:13
Though I didn't follow all that "DSDS Bubble Gum" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: - just after listerning now to the two cover versions of the songs "I Swear" by Martin
http://dsds.rtl.de/dsds4player.php?vide ... %3D&cat=37 (http://dsds.rtl.de/dsds4player.php?videoid=MTM2MzUwfDYwOTY0Mw%3D%3D&cat=37)
and "Stand by Me" by Mark
http://dsds.rtl.de/dsds4player.php?vide ... %3D&cat=37 (http://dsds.rtl.de/dsds4player.php?videoid=MTM2MzUwfDU3OTQ1Mw%3D%3D&cat=37) -
was More than Enough to figure out Who Is The Best.. though there is a lack of rocky sound in both songs and they more look like ballads Mark has a better and stronger Vocal for sure. All He Needs now is Dieter's help to put in More Impression and Professionalism in What He's Doing...His Won Was Very Clear :mrgreen: probably not only for Just Me :?: :!:

you talk about this post? I think is also a comparation between Mark and Martin, for say the true, when I saw the castings I was sure that Martin will be one finalist, because he has all, maybe still is very young but he will learn with the time and maybe could be a greatest german singer, then when i saw first time to Mark :lol: ... I still am shocked, because I couldn't believe that he pass the final, I said that because for me is important that a singer has feeling when sing, and Mark do many jokes with the public while was singing, and it looks like he doesn't take it seriously and doesn't feel the words of songs that was singing... he make mistakes in the first casting and Bohlen gave him many chances.. i was dissapointed for this DSDS because it, but now at the end of the show, it seem that I was wrong with him, Mark was really superior and won. Now i hope a greatest production comes, many time I didn't see to Dieter Bohlen with this same enthusiasm with another singer.

Just Me
06.05.2007, 19:30
Yeeah, what I said is quite clear.. I consider Mark is doing Much Better. I've head the both Songs in the Other Singings by professionals, they are Different but it doesn't Matter... Mark has a Good Potential, just a Raw MATERIAL NOW... - Dieter Will be having Fun to Work it Out .

Mrs_Robota
08.05.2007, 19:41
OMG :shock: I can't believe that!!! :lol:

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7844/omgpleasenotzb7.jpg

Just Me
08.05.2007, 20:32
You see, He has started already Having FUN :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Meli
10.05.2007, 00:47
Great picture:-)

friendly greetings
Meli

Mr.Bohlen
11.05.2007, 16:10
In my opinion the Mark's voice is not so angelical as Thomas's voice.
In order to try to duplicate MT, Dieter needs to work again with the original team, Luis Rodriguez and SIB for the chorus.
I hope that Dieter will make a new songs in a dance stlyle, how only him can do.
We'll see.....
I will only continue to hope that Thomas will change idea really soon....

All The Best

White rabbit
12.05.2007, 22:54
What do I think about Mark Medlock? I'm happy that Dieter is not next to me now, otherwise, he would shut me up now like he did before with.... :mrgreen: Why had Dieter chosen exactly Mark? I agree that Mark's vocal is better than other finalists' ones. But Dieter seems to take him too seriously! :!: :roll: I hope he doesn't find Mark to be an attractive man? :mrgreen:
I think Medlock is an average singer. Of cource, Dieter can make one album with Mark-it's better than nothing, but the further plans... =; I don't know what to say about Dieter producing music in a brand new style (it depends on a future material), but nowadays Medlock's kind of an average voice doesn't fit Bohlen's songs. That's my opinion. Sorry.
So, I suppose that one album together with Mark will be more than enough.
And news about MT/non-MT duet really makes just a big fool of Bohlen.

Just Me
13.05.2007, 10:50
[quote="White rabbit"] he would shut me up now like he did before with.... :mrgreen:
HAS He Done already?.. No so Polite of HIM Then!

White rabbit
20.05.2007, 21:00
Hi! When you don't speak German ( :cry: ) somethimes it's very hard to understand some things. Can somebody help me? Dieter and Mark-will it be a real duo or perhaps just several performances together? :roll: [-o<

Just Me
20.05.2007, 21:14
He might doesn't know Himself yet ... :shock:

White rabbit
20.05.2007, 22:10
He might doesn't know Himself yet ... :shock:
And I guess it's so... :roll: Then I'm on my knees ( :mrgreen: ) beging Dieter to give up ALL THIS DSDS and keep any distance working with Mark. :-k

Just Me
20.05.2007, 23:01
What do You mean by 'keeping any distance?..." He doesn't :mrgreen: :mrgreen: He has No Distance :!:

Olaf
21.05.2007, 00:33
Dieter never gives up DSDS :!:

Just Me
21.05.2007, 12:52
In This Business Never Say Never :mrgreen: :!:

Silberelfchen
21.05.2007, 13:44
In This Business Never Say Never :mrgreen: :!:
Right. 8) So said Dieter in his last Tv interview he can imagine that Mt (with Thomas) could have some acts in future for some times. thomas negated, but Dieter enjoy it. Allthoug the new duo " Miami vice" is resounded throughout the land !
I think Dieter don't want to commit himself. :roll:

Just Me
21.05.2007, 17:58
....I think Dieter don't want to commit himself :roll: .....
Repeat it in German pls - the sense is Lost in Translation :cry:

Silberelfchen
21.05.2007, 18:53

Ich denke, Dieter will sich nicht festlegen!

Just Me
21.05.2007, 19:17
Er sich festlege mit wem :?:

Mrs_Robota
22.05.2007, 00:22

HEY PLEASE!!!
HERE IS THE ENGLISH SECTION, NO GERMAN SORRY :lol:

Just Me
22.05.2007, 11:12
I'm not guilty if not every one speaks English here. :| #-o I try to understand what was said - that's it. You can translate German any way...

Silberelfchen
22.05.2007, 15:33
*looool* :mrgreen:

I mean sometimes you don't want to decide what you really going to do. :roll:

Mrs_Robota
22.05.2007, 20:35
The only is that I don't want that here happen the same that Modern-Talking.ru forum, in the Mark Medlock topic in english, someone start to talk in russian and other reply in russian, and then many talk in russian, finally the moderator close the topic because they had another topic about Medlock (because is a russian forum) and they needn't twice... great.. but what with the non russians.. speakers?? :(
You have all the complete forum for talk your language but respect the english zone please :P , here only english, no matter bad english but english please :oops: :lol:

Just Me
22.05.2007, 23:17
Well, we're not in Russia. We're on the NET. This is a German WEB Site. I think they have a Right to speak German Here and There :mrgreen: - if there is Any Problem :P

Jochen W.
22.05.2007, 23:24

Calm down, Ivonne... :wink:

"Just Me" asked to repeat that one sentence in German for better understanding.

Just Me
22.05.2007, 23:39

What about answering it in German? :idea:

Mrs_Robota
22.05.2007, 23:58
menno... :(

Bizarre
23.05.2007, 13:31
As I'm from Russia, I can say I wouldn't understand anything in German. It's an international area. So let's speak English :lol:

Just Me
23.05.2007, 18:49
THEY DO NOT SPEAK CORRECT ENGLISH :!: :!: :!:
IF Someone doesn't know The language good enough to express Himself/Herself let it goes in German. I can Understand.

Mrs_Robota
24.05.2007, 04:54
I don't speak correct english too... and?? I speak in spanish?? of course NOT!! how bizarre say, let's talk in ENGLISH!!

Just Me
24.05.2007, 11:16
Then Go to Learn it. If You're leaving Your Country You will definitely need it ... :mrgreen: Germans don't need it So Much. They Are At Home.

Bizarre
24.05.2007, 17:09
People, we're all love Dieter and we must communicate with each other. So please respect other users :mrgreen:

White rabbit
26.05.2007, 15:13
Is it ok? Shows like DSDS are on TV throughout the world. And they are not worth respect anywhere. The fact that these shows are popular indicates only the people's stupidness in every country.
What is the average age of DSDS spectators/Mark's fans? I believe, the majority of Dieter's fans are already adult enough to want something more serious than his blah-blah at DSDS and better songs than he had written for this project.

Olaf
26.05.2007, 19:32
Is it ok? Shows like DSDS are on TV throughout the world. And they are not worth respect anywhere. The fact that these shows are popular indicates only the people's stupidness in every country.

This is your opinion. I'm very old but I watch DSDS. Am I a stupid human?

There is no average age of Mark fans. They are between 8 and 50 :wink:

Just Me
26.05.2007, 21:15
Shows like DSDS are on TV throughout the world. And they are not worth respect anywhere. The fact that these shows are popular indicates only the people's stupidness in every country.
What is the average age of DSDS spectators/Mark's fans? I believe, the majority of Dieter's fans are already adult enough to want something more serious than his blah-blah at DSDS and better songs than he had written for this project.

Exactly :!: :!: :!: Show of This Kind is for Limited Minds.

amely
26.05.2007, 22:02

wrong

our oldest user is 61 :D

and my neighbour, she is an 83 old woman, has given me every week 5 Euro to vote for Mark

He is so a lovely man, she said and every time I meet her she wants to know news about him. :D

White rabbit
26.05.2007, 23:23

Of cource, it's my opinion, but not only mine, I know... I'm not old at all but I don't watch either DSDS or my national show of this kind.
15 000 of 17 years old spectators and 2 ladies of 83-anyhow an average age can be always counted up. It's Statistics. :wink:

Olaf
27.05.2007, 02:07
Mark has a lot of 18+ fans

Just Me
27.05.2007, 10:34
2 White Rabbit: Stop this Discussion. Look at the Picture above! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It's useless.

amely
27.05.2007, 10:50
http://www.mark-medlock.tv/phpBB2/album.php

Pcitures, also some about Dieter

Peter
06.12.2009, 22:12
OMG :shock: I can't believe that!!! :lol:

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7844/omgpleasenotzb7.jpg
Fantastic Picture Mrs Robota. Thank you very much. Dieter is maybe simmilar to himself, but Mark... :lol: