PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Moving Heros are really produced by Dieter Bohlen?

Mr.Bohlen
01.06.2007, 18:21
Hi All,

I're read on the net, that Moving Heros are produced by Aleksandr Igudin.
Can someone help me to understand what is the truth? :?:

See this site: http://www.hitparade.ch/showitem.asp?in ... evil&cat=s (http://www.hitparade.ch/showitem.asp?interpret=Moving%20Heroes&titel=You%20Are%20My%20Angel%20And%20My%20Devil&cat=s)

Thanks and Regards

Just Me
01.06.2007, 21:54
Look Here:
http://www.moving-heroes.ru/trec.htm

".....Executive Producer: Dieter Bohlen "

Arczyn
01.06.2007, 22:43
What's the difference between normal produced and executive producer?
Last time when Dieter was "executive producer" was 21 years ago...

Just Me
01.06.2007, 23:01
Executive is the MOST IMPORTANT :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just Me
01.06.2007, 23:07
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I was right!

[quote="Mr.Bohlen":25xmj9ae]
Can someone help me to know if the executive producer
is Dieter or Aleksandr Igudin?

Aleksandr Igudin is producer of VIDEO!!!!!
executive producer is Dieter Bohlen!!!

PS: http://www.modern-talking.ru/showthread ... #post29719 (http://www.modern-talking.ru/showthread.php?p=29719#post29719)[/quote:25xmj9ae]

Arczyn
01.06.2007, 23:15
Yeah, so if Dieter is "producer" of for example Modern Talking, he produces music-videos...
Thomas Anders was "executive producer" of every song from "This Time", but each song had it's own "producers", arrangers and so on.
So, it looks that "executive producer" is someone who organises everything (studio, backgrounds, musicians), and "producer" is a person directly responsible for the sound and layout of the songs 8)

01.06.2007, 23:50
I can only hope, that Moving Heroes will also come out in Germany, because it sounds very good!

Just Me
02.06.2007, 01:05
If You follow the link it's possible to listen to all of it! :wink:

Mrs_Robota
02.06.2007, 01:34
Executive producer is the chef, Moving Heroes sound good but then of hear the complete album, I just find 2-3 good songs... anyway was the best of the last days, even much better than Mark Medlock :lol:

Just Me
02.06.2007, 12:07
I found More than "2-3 Good Songs" There. I liked a lot Happy Birthday, Golden Times - this song has very good lyrics, Not Good Enough,New land and all others Are Very Pleasant and Rare as well...
P*E*O*P*L*E, you WANTED Golden Times Back - Why when You GET IT - You start Complaining? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

White rabbit
02.06.2007, 20:39
So, it looks that "executive producer" is someone who organises everything (studio, backgrounds, musicians), and "producer" is a person directly responsible for the sound and layout of the songs 8)
Maybe, maybe.... But also the executive producer may be that one who gives an approval of usage of his name so as the producers are capable of organising everything. In case of Moving Heroes I still doubt about what Dieter had done for this project. If he has any connection with it, of course. Anyway, now Dieter already knows about Moving Heroes' existence and the news about duet was already spread out rather widely, so we can wait for official comments. :wink:

White rabbit
02.06.2007, 21:30
P*E*O*P*L*E, you WANTED Golden Times Back - Why when You GET IT - You start Compalining? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If you don't see the difference between Modern Talking and Moving Heroes, then it will be hard to explain "Why". As for me, I don't need anything like Moving Heroes at all. I could like another project in MT-style, but this project would better not to be so alike MT, it should be more interesting and not a caricature! And lastly, I can't imagine anything done in MT-style to be better than MT. (At least for Modern Talking fans). :roll: A legendary person said: I don't need much, I need the best.

Just Me
02.06.2007, 21:57
I'm familiar with these Kind of Opinions. You're like the other Fans for original
Line up ONLY..I'm not MT Fan at all. I was ... when the World was Younger! :mrgreen: But not now. And I do not see any Chances for MT Come Back ...Wouldn't like to explain why.
So Something New - in a NEW Direction is a Really Good Step. To Me. But I'm Just Me - not the hole Crowd. Sorry for the Difference :!:

Just Me
02.06.2007, 22:10
[quote="Just Me":3pfo75k1]
P*E*O*P*L*E, you WANTED Golden Times Back - Why when You GET IT - You start Compalining? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If you don't see the difference between Modern Talking and Moving Heroes, then it will be hard to explain "Why". .[/quote:3pfo75k1]

Did I Say Anything Like That ?!!!

White rabbit
03.06.2007, 21:47
I'm familiar with these Kind of Opinions. You're like the other Fans for original
Line up ONLY..I'm not MT Fan at all. I was ... when the World was Younger! :mrgreen: But not now. And I do not see any Chances for MT Come Back ...Wouldn't like to explain why.
So Something New - in a NEW Direction is a Really Good Step. To Me. But I'm Just Me - not the hole Crowd. Sorry for the Difference :!:
If the matter of caricaturing behaviour concerns the other group, not MT, I also wouldn't like it. I'm not keen on such things! :mrgreen:
When the World was a bit younger I also saw MT with other eyes... 8) Chances for MT Come Back-it's too difficult for me to count them up! I haven't done the market research and I don't know if their private disagreements are so insuperable as they seem... I just would like to have existing Modern Talking in my life again... :roll:
And what is new in Moving Heroes' direction, I wonder?

White rabbit
03.06.2007, 21:53
[quote="White rabbit":1ylgcz35][quote="Just Me":1ylgcz35]
If you don't see the difference between Modern Talking and Moving Heroes, then it will be hard to explain "Why". .[/quote:1ylgcz35]

Did I Say Anything Like That ?!!![/quote:1ylgcz35]
You've said that we had got Golden Times back. You mean Golden Times of Modern Talking, I suppose?

Just Me
03.06.2007, 23:08
No.Golden Times means music of 70-80 when the most popular and good bands were born. I think many people would say the same. And these were not only disco bands :wink:

Just Me
03.06.2007, 23:19
[quote="Just Me"
And what is new in Moving Heroes' direction, I wonder?
If You haven't head anything good from Them yet - I can not help it.
Again, I appreciate MUSIC and I do not care WHO MAKES IT! DAVIL Or ANGEL, man or woman.. How they look like, how they move.. They know how to sing and these are NEW Songs. And They are Different in their WAYS. It has been a long time already that we haven't got a really good sound.

Arczyn
03.06.2007, 23:27
Their english accent is terrible... Just listen how do they sing sounds "th" and "sh"...
Happy Birthday #-o

Just Me
04.06.2007, 00:07
Are You English :?: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Arczyn
04.06.2007, 00:38
What meaning does it have :?:
They cannot sing in english well and everyone that speaks even a little bit english can hear it.

Mrs_Robota
04.06.2007, 18:17
they are from Russia?

pifik
23.08.2007, 20:36
But why nobody asks Dieter about it???

White rabbit
24.08.2007, 14:19
they are from Russia?
Ladies are Russian.

White rabbit
24.08.2007, 14:24
But why nobody asks Dieter about it???
Because now Dieter doesn't want to be asked about it! :mrgreen:

Catchit
11.09.2007, 19:18
a executive producer gives the work to other producers.... so a ex. produver is not the producer of a song...

Rico
18.02.2008, 22:33
all the titels are perfect.
The best producer (executive producer) in the World!!!!
High Cours, extended Versions and the video-all looks like dieter bohlen!!!
Dieter forever!! =D> =D> =D> =D>

Mrs_Robota
16.03.2008, 17:29
do you remember what Bohlen said about Moving Heroes?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peter
12.12.2009, 20:01
...that, they are not important? Elen had very bad english accent, and it is impossible to hear Jennier's voice. Maybe she sings better? She composes very good songs and what does Bohlen there do? I think that only think that he does is that it is his last name on CD cover. :) It helps them to sell their songs better. ;)